Saturday, August 24, 2013

Where has the time gone???


Brant has his first tractor ride on Thursday! 


Eating peas in his highchair like a big boy! And of course he has Snap On bib! 


Geesh I can't believe August will be coming to a close soon. Time is just flying by! I've been keeping myself busy taking care of Brant and trying to stay on top of housework. I'd say I do pretty good except with laundry. I HATE laundry. I don't mind throwing it in the washer and then to the dryer but the whole sorting, folding, and putting away thing is just not my thing and I always put it off. I've been trying to motivate myself to get a few more house projects done before the weather turns but am not finding time to do them. I want to get the guest bathroom painted and the new light fixtures up but I know that will take me a good 2 days with prep work, actually doing it, and cleaning. It would probably only take me a day if I had someone to hang out with Brant. I'm hoping the week after next I can get around to doing it.

Next week Wednesday & Thursday we go to UW & Children's for tests and evaluations. Wednesday afternoon we go to the High Risk Infant Clinic at UW for development evaluations. I got the paperwork for that appointment the other day and it looks like its going to be a good 2 hours of them evaluating. Then we will head to our hotel and in the morning its off to Children's. We will see what they have to say about oxygen. The past week or so I haven't been taking him off as much as usual. With his immunizations and then he started coughing a little I thought we better be safe and let him get some recovery. So far today he has been off except for eating and sleeping and he must be going through a growth spurt because he slept 10 hours straight last night and has taken 2 good naps today already! And both of those have been in his crib!

Tonight we are headed to the rodeo with some friends and thank you to my aunt Renee for babysitting tonight! Should be a fun time!


No comments:

Post a Comment