Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Wrap-up

Well 2013... I don't even know what to say. Good ridden? So long? Thank you? Nothing seems quite right. 2013 was the most stressful year on me thus far; the most worrisome, yet brought the greatest joy of all.

In ways I'm sad that its already 2014. That means my baby is going to be a year old in a few short weeks. AH still hard to say that! He can't be a year old already! Stop the clock!!!! But I'm also glad to put the past year behind us a move forward.

I usually don't do resolutions but I am this year, and this year I want to make sure I stop and enjoy the moment. I don't want to be constantly looking forward to what the next day has to bring or constantly thinking about what happened the day before. I want to be thankful for the day I have and enjoy them with Brant and Darren because they'll be gone so fast.





came home from Church to this. so cute 


checking out the snow with dad

all bundled up 

oh so close 


he loves his snuggles 

not all that impressed with the elf hat from Briana 

playing with his new tractor from daddy! 


Christmas eve with Uncle Nathan and Dad 

Merry Christmas!

Leavenworth with Grandma 

playing with his and dads new toy in Winthrop 





such a cute face, if I don't say so myself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment