Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brant- 1 Year old

OH my where oh where did the time go???

My baby is 1 year old....

I was pretty emotional in the time leading up to his birthday, and honestly I'm still emotional and times and it totally catches me off guard. We had a big super bowl/birthday party for Brant and Darren. It went good. Though half way through the party I started not feeling all that great. Once everyone left I crawled in bed and slept through the majority of the game. I woke up that night feeling pretty awful and had a really high fever. I tried going to work on Monday but they sent me home. And I'm glad because a day of rest seemed to be just what I needed!

Here are a bunch of pictures from Brant's 1 year pictures that we had done by Cassie Van Boven- she did an AWESOME job!





what a little model 


one of my favorites! 










he was not a fan of cake.... 











No comments:

Post a Comment