Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For!

AH I know its been a while since I posted, it seems like life is just flying by!!! I've been extremely busy. Darren was working in Sunnyside for 2 weeks, he came home last week Friday morning and headed back over on Monday for another week :( Its hard without him here that's for sure! All my single mama friends I give you props! It is not fun!

2 weeks ago we did Brant's 2 night oxygen sleep test. I was very nervous and up literally all night both nights checking on him. From what I could see he was doing just fine. It took forever to get the results back from Children's. That was a very frustrating process but I finally heard back from them on Friday.... AND....... HE IS DONE WITH OXYGEN!!!! (unless he gets sick)

13 Months later and we are done with medical equipment.

13 Months later and no attachments.

OH HAPPY DAY. He sleeps much better without it. He actually slept through the night 2 nights in a row, I didn't think I would ever know what a full nights sleep felt like again!

fun in the snow a couple weeks ago! 




That's one way to use your dump truck! 

Bath time hair! 





No comments:

Post a Comment