Tuesday, July 16, 2013

running behind

Geesh! finally getting a post in. We had a great 4th of July- the morning started out by Darren going to work and me and Tanisha dropping off Brant with my mom and meeting Nicki, Amber and Joyce at Jimmy's in Fairhaven to get pedicures for a late mothers day present for Joyce. Then I went and picked up Brant and followed my mom out to Arlin & Sheila's cabin to hang out the rest of the day/evening (Darren came out later).

I have kept myself fairly busy between caring for Brant and working. I got mine and Darren's bathroom painted. Waiting for my light fixtures for the guest bath to show up before I paint that one- I HATE painting bathrooms!

Other than that not much has been going on. Next week Brant has an appointment with his pediatrician and August 28 & 29 we will be in Seattle for UW and Children's appointments. He is still on oxygen, still working on weaning him. I'm not doing a very good job and being super consistent at it. Its just one more thing for me to do/worry about. He does do great off of it. There has only been 1 time where I had to put it back on him because he was dropping a little low.

A few little quirks we are learning about Brant:  - he fights naps... like really fights them- he likes the water- loves his bath and wasn't too sure about the pool today but he didn't cry! he loves to put his lovey over his face when he sleeps.

Here are some pics from the 4th 


really enjoying Grams' finger 




Our outfit! 






He needs a haircut.... still.....




No comments:

Post a Comment