Sunday, December 8, 2013

exhausted

I'm a pooped! Brant is still sick with a cold. It's not too bad, just a runny nose at this point. Me on the other hand not so much. I'm completely congested, really bad sore throat, and pounding headache. All I want to do is sleep but I just can't let myself. Darren got up with Brant this morning at 5:45 so I could get some more sleep. Brant has been going to bed later and later and getting up earlier and earlier lately, though he isn't getting up at night near as often as he used to. Darren and Brant left a little while ago and went over to Darren's parents for the afternoon so I could try and get some sleep. But I can't fall asleep. The house is a DISASTER and that is all I see when I look around. Anyone want to come clean it tomorrow?? :)

Even though Brant is sick he is still so active and keeping us on our toes. He is army crawling, though not far but if he sees a toy he wants, he is going to get it! He has also discovered the dvd player and what buttons to hit to make it light up; I'm quite thankful that he hasn't found the open button... He is starting to get up on his knees more and more. I think around Christmas he will be crawling.



No comments:

Post a Comment