Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday, 1/31

Here is a link the Preeclampsia Foundation website if you want to read more about what I have been diagnosed with. http://www.preeclampsia.org/

Right now all I want to do is take a shower- I feel so gross but they won't let me just yet. Peanut's heartbeat dropped a couple times during the night so they want to keep me on the monitor for a while longer. They didn't seem too concerned about it, just want to keep monitoring closely before they take me off of it. Hopefully this afternoon they will let me come off to just wash up at least. And other good news is my IV spot isn't bothering near as bad today as previous days. I haven't even had to ice it yet today :)

I'm in good spirits; just trying not to get too bored in here. I have lots of books and not to mention they have cable (I don't have it at home so it's nice to be able to catch up TV shows that I haven't seen in a while).

I will keep posting updates as they come and thank you for all the support back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment