Monday, June 3, 2013

4 Months


Brant turned 4 months old yesterday.... where has the time gone?? He is getting so big! He is wearing 3 month clothes right now. His 3 month footie PJ's are still way too long but onesies and pants fit him. A little on the big side but newborn are too small. He is quite the little noise maker and has figured out the snuggle with mommy system. Last night he was sleeping in his pack n play in our room and was crying. So I of course got up and picked him up. As I was doing this he got the biggest smile on his face and snuggled right in on my and fell fast asleep. 

We had a pretty big weekend- Saturday was the Farmers Day Parade in the morning. We did yard work in the afternoon and then my mom and dad were over until about midnight Saturday night. Yesterday was Tanisha's (Darrens sister) graduation party. It was such a beautiful day and we had a good time hanging out by the pool. Then we went over to my mom and dad's for the evening. Mom took over with Brant for me and I took a MUCH needed 3 hour nap and Dad, Darren, and Cody went to the shop and worked on my mom's Jeep. They screwed something up last weekend when they were putting in her stereo so they were trying to figure out what they did. 

This week the plan is to get the house cleaned... I got the kitchen, bathrooms, and family room done. Now to work on mine and Darren's room- its a DISASTER. Then Brant's room, another disaster. Hopefully his dresser will arrive this week then I can arrange the furniture how I want it and it will be complete. After the house is done We will head outside to do some more weeding, and more weeding, and more weeding. The flower beds are AWFUL. I apologize to our neighbors- I know our yard is an eye sore right now and we are working on it! Thursday is Brant's 4 month check up with his pediatrician. Then Thursday night is Cody & Tanisha's graduation! Cannot believe they are both graduating for high school. And I can't believe its been 4 years since Darren & I graduated. 





He wasn't very happy with me

look at that pout! 


And there's the smiles! 








He was not a happy camper 


No comments:

Post a Comment