Thursday, June 6, 2013

LC Graduation

Tonight my little brother Cody and Darrens little sister Tanisha graduated from Lynden Christian. Luckily we had awesome weather so it was outside and we could take Brant! Brant was supposed to have his 4 month appointment with his pediatrician this morning but about 20 minutes before we were going to leave I got a call that she was sick and we had to reschedule for next week Friday. Which is a bummer because I was really looking forward to seeing how much he weighed; its been quite a while since his last appointment. My guess is around 9.5-10 pounds maybe?

Mom was going to go with me to his appointment and she showed up right after I got off the phone with Dr office so she went and got us coffee and then snuggled with Brant and hung out for a while. (It's her birthday today too!) Then this afternoon Brant and I got bored so we packed up and went oand visited with Grandma Nicki by the pool.  A bunch of Tanisha's friends were over swimming so Brant got flirt with a bunch of pretty girls. 

Mom and dad came over to our house and rode with us to school. After graduation we headed back to our place along with Cody and Brent and decided to order in some pizza. My Grandpa Kurt and Grandma Dana stopped by and we all hung out for quite a while- it was a fun evening! 

I think tomorrow we will go for a walk and get a sprinkler for the yard to try and make the big dead spot in the yard from the previous owners' pool grow. Then do some yard work maybe... we will see how motivated I get! I looked at the calendar and realized next week is my last week at home with Brant... makes me SO sad to even think about leaving him for more than a couple hours. I know he will be fine, but I won't be. 

Here are some pictures from this evening and the past couple of days

He's now starting to discover his toys! he loves to hit his moose and he got the elephant to sing to him! 



Here he is staring at himself in the mirror above him

He did so good through the graduation ceremony! 

he looked so thrilled! 


typical Cody face 




Brant and uncle Cody! 



Auntie Tanisha! 

with the graduates! and Uncle Brent in the background 

No comments:

Post a Comment