Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Doing work

Came across the picture today and I don't know if I ever shared it or not. Anyway this picture was taken by Nurse Sheri. One of the first times sucking on his thumb. 

Sunday we decided to stay home. Went outside and Brant played on his mat while I enjoyed the sunshine and got some reading in. 



farm boy! 

smiles 

This was right after he pooped EVERYWHERE... after a fresh set of clothes and cleaning up he thought he was just so funny 


snuggling with his lovey Grams got him from Winthrop. Its silky on the inside and super fuzzy on the outside. He will pull it up to his face and rub his face on it. So cute! 

Nicki, Amber, Tanisha and I have started working out together. Monday and Tuesday we walked from my house to depot, Depot rd to Front st and down to 19th St to Main st and up 8th back to Cedar dr. At least I think it's 8th (the one just east of Benson. And then today since it was yucky out we did Hip Hop Abs Hips Buns & Thighs and then P90X Ab Rocker. Definitely felt the burn! I have so much more energy if I work out! Tomorrow we are going to do Yoga... have never done it so we will see how it goes. 

After tonight's workout and feeding Brant I randomly decided to start spackling all the holes in the walls that the previous owners' left for us. My walls have white spots all over them! Tomorrow my plan is to wash the walls and then crack open the paint cans they left us in the garage and see if I can use it to touch up and cover all my spackling spots. May have to run and get a new can. Hopefully they have the color they used. If not I'll just have to have them match it. I do like the color that's in the main living room & entry. It's a nice tan. The rest of the house is a green... I like the green in the kitchen but not in the rest of the house. And the master bedroom is an AWFUL shade of green. That will definitely be re-done. I got my table all sanded down and prepped to be stained yesterday and was planning on doing that today but of course it poured down rain. I would do it in the garage but the blazer is in there and Darren would freak if I got stain or paint on it. I'm going to paint the legs and then stain the top once the  weather turns around. And Brant's dresser is supposed to be delivered sometime this week so then I can finish his room! 

The past few nights have been pretty rough. Whenever Brant goes to sleep in his pack n play in our bedroom his heart rate drops at about 4:30 a.m. after he's been sleeping for 4 hours or so. Generally he will do it twice and it will go just low enough to sound the alarm on his monitor. (87-88 and the alarm is set to go off at 90). Usually the alarm is enough to startle him and it will go back up to what it usally is when he sleeps (anywhere from 115-140). But last night he did it probably 5 times and the last time I had to pick him up to get it to go back up. FREAKED me out. So we went to the couch and I put him on my chest and we slept there the rest of the night/morning. So of course I really didn't sleep well. I don't get why he does it in his pack n play and not on the couch. If he is really fussy and I finally get him to fall asleep I just lay him on the chaise part of the couch and I sleep on the couch. If I try to go to our room he always wakes up and I have to start all over. Just another question for his doctors... I don't know what that means when it drops like that. I actually woke up around 10 on the couch and there was a coffee on my table for me- mom stopped by and left it and I didn't even hear her! And she left it within 2 feet of my head. It was very nice to wake up to that! THANKS MOM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment