Saturday, May 18, 2013

Boring week

This week has been pretty boring after Monday. The days have been spent snuggling with Brant, cleaning and more organizing. Mainly just snuggling! I'm taking advantage of the rest of the time I have off work relaxing and spending quality time with my little man. I go back on June 17 and will be working Monday's & Fridays all day and then either Tuesday or Thursday for a few hours. Mom and Nicki will be taking care of Brant through the summer. When school starts back up I will need someone to take care of him Monday's & then the other few hours- Nicki will have him Friday's. So if you would be interested/available or know anyone let me know! We cannot put him in daycare and he can't be around other younger kids which make things difficult but we don't want him getting sick!

He slept from 11:30-7 last night! It was AMAZING. I woke up at 4 thinking what the heck?? I checked on him and he was sound asleep so I gladly went back to bed and next thing I knew Darren's alarm was going off and Brant was just starting to wiggle around. So I fed him and a half hour later he was back to sleep. He's actually slept a good portion of today... you'd think after all the sleep he got last night he'd be wide awake, but no. So it's going to be a long night for me! Oh and the newborn size Halo Sleepsacks no longer fit... his feet shoot out the bottom of them. It's so exciting watching him grow out of things yet he's such a snuggle bug and a cutie that it's kinda sad at the same time. Time is going by so fast! MUCH faster than the time we spent at the hospital.

He loves touching different textures right now. I don't know how to explain it but he sort of "paws" at things with his fingers. He does it to the my shirts, his blankets- especially the ones with the silk borders, and his play mat. He's not interested in any toys right now. He just likes to look around, watch, and kick his feet. He took his first 4 ounce bottle the other day... and 2 hours later took another one! Right now he is eating anywhere from 80ml's to 120ml's every 3 hours during the day and at night whenever he wakes up- it's anywhere from 2.5-7.5 hours.

Well that's all I really have for right now... His next doctor appointment is with his pediatrician on June 6 for his 4 month checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment