Monday, May 27, 2013

Pictures!


He is one happy boy!


Uncle Brent came over and brought mom coffee this morning! New person to smile at! 



sorry this one is kinda dark- but I love how he was holding his hands! 



Smiley baby! he loves to be naked... This was right after he threw up all of his vitamins- he thought he was pretty funny. After I got him out of gross clothes he started kicking like crazy and smiling. 


He is getting SO big! Darren and I were just staring at him the other night and both said how much he's grown! Everyone who visits him say how small he is but to us he is huge! Darren was "playing" with him last night, by playing I mean they were having a stare off and making faces at each other. He doesn't do too much yet. Darren said he just looks so much better even from when we brought him home. He's completely outgrown newborn sizes. 0-3 fits him best but I don't have many of that size so he mainly wears 3 months- which is still really big on him. Anyone have suggestions on a place to get footie onesies with a zipper instead of snaps?? It seems like everything is snaps and they are such a pain  in the middle of the night when he thinks he is starving and won't hold still! 






He will be smiling so big and I'll grab my phone to take a picture and as soon as I hold it up he frowns! Just like his dad.... 


"Ok mom, enough with the pictures..." I can hear it now! 

And his nasal prongs are not supposed to be that low in all of these pictures.... it's an ongoing battle to keep them in and they never stay. Usually if he starts screaming in the night its because he's knocked them into his mouth. He's also figured out that if he grabs it behind the tape he can pull them out of the tape and they come totally out and off his face, not just falling down. And he's discovered my hair- if it's not up and I try to put him down he grabs a handful with his powerful grip and then I can't put him down. He's going to be a mischievous one when he's older! 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the zipper jammies too! I got most of Macy's at Walmart they are cozy and cheap and they grow out of them so fast so the low price is nice! The layettes are nice too they have a stretchy hole at the bottom so changing in the middle of the night is quick and easy! I hate going to the store but they have some online too. Glad to see you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete