Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thank You UWMC NICU Staff!

It was nurse appreciation day the other day and I want to thank all of Brant's nurses, respiratory therapists, NP's, etc...

We had so many that I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch but here are the ones that I remember names of:

Nurses:
Larissa
Rachel
Terri
Sherie
Tara
Serena
Lael
Nicole
Debbie
Edlin
Mackenzie
Doug
Krystal
Maria
Maurine
Sara
Susan

There are more that I can picture their faces I just can't put a name to them! SORRY plus I'm sure there are more that I just can't remember- especially night nurses who I've talked on the phone with a bunch just never met in person

NP: Julie, Teresa, and again, cannot remember the names of the others.

Physical Therapist: Dankia

Respiratory Therapist: Jim- and there are 2 other ones that I can picture in my mind but cannot remember their names!

Front Desk Staff:
Amber
Angela
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment