Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cabin Fever

Brant's days/nights have been switched. Yesterday I was able to keep him up most of the afternoon and he actually slept last night! AND for 5 hours straight! though today despite all my efforts he has been asleep most of the day. So it will probably be a long night for us tonight.

I'm starting to get cabin fever too. It's just me and Brant all day at home. It's getting to be nice out so of course that means busy season for Darren is starting. He's been getting home right when I'm crawling in  bed, and is gone before I'm even up. Usually I'm so tired from being up all night that I don't even notice when he leaves.

I wanted SO badly today to pack Brant up and go for a walk. But still waiting for his carseat adapter to his stroller. Is it sad that I'm kind of looking forward to his doctors appointment tomorrow because that means I get to get out of the house? However once we get to the doctors I'll start having anxiety and want nothing more to be home. Doctors office = people + germs, both of which Brant can't be around.

I am excited for tomorrow too because mom is going to come over after she gets off work and hang out with Brant while I make a trip into Lowes. I'm going to get stuff to paint Brants room and maybe one of the bathrooms. You would think that being a shut-in at home would mean I'd have the whole place unpacked and organized. Yeah no... It's been really hard to get motivated to work on it. I see Brant sleeping in his swing or bassinet and think that's exactly what I want to do. So I crawl on the couch or in back in bed and attempt to get some sleep. Though it rarely happens.

I will post an update tomorrow after his doctors appointment. Should just be to check his height and weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment