Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Doing great!

Went back to work yesterday.... it was SO hard to leave Brant Sunday night. After his cares at 6 he was wide awake. Dad held for quite a while and he snuggled right in and looked around the room for a long time. I finally had to step in and take him and bounce him to sleep so we could get home at a decent time (as much as I didn't want to leave I knew if we stayed longer there was no way I was going to make it into work the next morning).

Today he weighs 6 pounds 10.5 ounces.... he was 6 lbs 5.5 ounces when we left- he is going to look huge when I get back down there! Last night he took everything by bottle! Hopefully he'll keep it going today! He is still on low flow oxygen as well.

We should get the keys to the house this morning so after I get off at 6 I will go in and clean and then start moving!

1 comment: