Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SO much going on!!!!!!!

There is not much new to report with Brant... He weighs 6 pounds, still on 1 liter on the regular nasal cannula. Today he was at 21-25% oxygen and slept most of the day but did really good with bottle feeding last night. Can't wait to get back down there and see him!!!

We had a great day on Sunday! Went to church, then Wayne & Nicki's and rode around in the gator for a while and then drove our new '75 Blazer around the yard. Darren is so excited about it. And then we went and had dinner at mom & dad's, played some badminton in the backyard, took Cody's jeep out for a spin and finished the night off with the season finale of The Walking Dead. 

I went back to work on Monday.... NOT used to being on my feet all day long. I was so tired when I got home. But it did feel good to be back. Our original plan was for me and mom to head down to Seattle Wednesday afternoon. I was going to work a couple hours in the morning, go to my Dr. appointment at noon and then we'd leave. But I got a call at work today around 5 that the financing on the house all went through!!!! AWESOME news. So now tomorrow morning I will be waiting for the title company to call me when they get all the paperwork and Darren and I will hopefully be able to go in and sign everything tomorrow afternoon/evening to get that out of the way and moving forward. Then we'll just be waiting for the sellers to sign and move out and it's ours!!! so incredibly excited that we will be able to get moved in before Brant comes home. But there is just so much going on right now... had to take my car to the shop today because of a water leak. They didn't know where it was leaking from so they are going to look into it more tomorrow when they have a chance. Not looking forward to that bill! Just hope its not something major. And then trying to get everything around here done, I was pretty stressed out this afternoon! 

So tomorrow after my doctor appointment I will head home and start packing up the apartment while we wait to hear when we can go in and sign and then mom and I will head down FIRST thing Thursday morning. I hate not being there with him. Plus they are waiting for me to get down there to give him his 2 month immunizations. 

Here are some pictures from Saturday- I gave him a bath before I left. He LOVED it! I didn't want to leave him because he was so smiley and cute. But I knew if I left after it got dark I would probably fall asleep on the drive home, I was so tired. 

Before bath time.... 


Yep, preemie clothes are too small! 

After bath time!!! He looooves his baths 

sooo in love with him 




No comments:

Post a Comment