Friday, April 19, 2013

Getting things figured out

Things are going smoother day by day. I'm getting more comfortable with things, though I still have anxiety attacks the closer night time comes. Today in the Doctor's office I had an anxiety attack too- last time they took us right back but today we had to sit in the waiting room. There was this one kid who kept coming over by us and his father wasn't paying ANY attention at all. I wanted to scoop Brant up and get out of there! The nurse who took us back said that next time just tell the front desk we cannot wait in the waiting room and they would put us in a temporary room until they were ready for him.  We finally got the results back from one of his blood tests he had at UW and his cranial ultrasound results back as well. Ultrasound came back totally normal. His blood test showed that he is still anemic so in addition to the poly-vi-sol with iron he will be taking an additional iron supplement. Which SUCKS because the poly-vi-sol does not sit well with his tummy so I don't know how adding even more iron is going to go for him. And he had quite the growth spurt this week! 7 Pounds 5.5 Ounces!!!!

My mom is coming over tomorrow to watch him for a while for me so I can go out and run some errands then we will be hanging out at home the rest of weekend and then headed to Children's on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment