Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Catching up

I'd like to say that I've been really busy and that's why I haven't posted in a while but that's not the case.  I'm so behind on laundry, cleaning and still unpacking/organizing the house. Brant has good nights and bad nights and I've been so exhausted that during the day the last thing I want to do is clean or do laundry. I don't mind actually doing laundry- it's the folding and putting away after I hate. But doesn't everybody??

Friday Brant had a doctors appointment. He is doing really good. Weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces. His doctor also said she didn't need to see him 1-2 times a week anymore. We will now be going in monthly. Still waiting to hear from Children's for an earlier appointment. Mom came over Friday night and watched him while I went to Lowes and got stuff to paint his room and bathroom. Dad, Darren and I spackled all the holes and taped everything off. Well almost everything- Darren wants to sand down the trim pieces because the previous owners weren't so careful when they painted. So that's up next before I can actually paint. I was SO excited when I went and got everything and wanted to get to it right when I got home. And now I have no desire... I just want it to be DONE. 

Brant's due date was on Friday (April 26) and he turned 12 weeks old on Saturday. So his adjusted age today is 4 days. He's been such a trooper and we are SO in love with him! Sunday Darren made me go to church and him stay home with Brant. I was nervous leaving them alone. Darren is still scared of hurting or dropping him. Before I walked out the door I probably asked him 5 times "are you sure? you're going to be okay??" He finally said yes now go before your late! When I got home they were exactly where I left them on the couch. Brant was snuggled in and hard asleep on his lap :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment