Friday, March 15, 2013

Boring is good.

Not much new to report for Brant. He weighs 4 pounds 8 ounces!! He had a HUGE weight gain Wednesday. That was his weight yesterday morning, he only gained one gram yesterday. But 3.5 ounces in one day is HUGE! The night nurses have said that for the past couple nights he gets super crabby and irritable when they wake him up to do his cares. He just wants to sleep! He's tuckered out from all the growing he's doing. His nurse this morning had to put in a new feeding tube, a bigger one because the supplement they are putting in his milk is making it too thick to go down easy in the tube he had. And she had to re-tape his prongs because he's gotten way too good at pulling them out.

As for me I'm okay... I go up and down through out the day. I'll feel totally fine and back to normal and then feel like crap again and have a major headache. But those are the side effects to the antibiotics I'm on. Mom, Nicki, and Tanisha are getting me out of the apartment tonight and we're going to go get pedicures. Then tomorrow it's back down to Seattle for a couple weeks I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment