Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nothing new...


Nothing really new to report other than his weight- he is up to 5 pounds 9 ounces as of this morning! Otherwise everything else is the same. He has his days and nights switched so tonight I think they are only going to let him take a bottle for two feeds rather than all of them and hopefully that'll help him be a little more alert during the day. We gave him a bath today- the picture above I took a couple minutes ago. He's all clean, got fuzzy hair, just ate and happy!

I'll be headed home Saturday night. Going to spend the day with Darren on Sunday and head back to work Monday and Tuesday and a couple hours in the morning Wednesday. I have a Dr. appointment in Bellingham on Wednesday and will head back down after that. I'm already having guilt issues just thinking about leaving him... But he will be fine, I just need to keep telling myself that!

Yeah... that tube isn't supposed to look like that- He got a good yank on it but I stopped him before he got it all the way out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment