Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No change

No changes with Brant today... he has had noticeably fewer episodes today than yesterday. Since I've been in the room only 1 that I can think of, which makes me very happy! He is down 4 grams since yesterday- so now he is just 2 grams under 3 pounds 3 ounces. So hopefully when they weigh him at 4 a.m. he will have a good weight gain. They say he is in the grow stage right now where there really won't be any changes done unless absolutely necessary so that he can grow as much as possible so hopefully in the next while my posts will be very boring other than pictures!

I got LOTS of sleep last night... I actually slept through 1 pumping session, alarms going off and all and slept right through my alarm to wake up this morning. So I arrived at the hospital much later than I had planned but I feel so much better! Darren and Nicki came down and visited today. It makes the day go by so much faster when there is someone here to visit with. I held him for about 4 hours today and after that the three of us went to Darren's new favorite spot- The Ram for lunch/dinner. Then Nicki and I wandered into Crate & Barrel... yeah could spend a LOT of money there. Thinking I'm going to have to start planning out how I want to decorate the house when we move in. 

The past 2 days Brant has been WIDE awake when we do his cares at 12- so I made sure I had my camera out today and got some really cute shots (at least I think they're cute!) 
Stretching out- the nasal prongs make his lips so squished

Through the isolette 

He loves to be all stretched out 

I love this one- he's got that look like "Mom what the heck are you doing??"






No comments:

Post a Comment