Friday, February 1, 2013

Not much new to update...

Well as of 10:45 p.m. Friday night there isn't much new to tell. They put me on the magnesium again Friday morning and my blood pressure went back down. They usually keep you on it for 24 hours so we will see what the doctors have to say in the morning. I spent most of today in a complete fog and napping. I was TIRED and out of it. 

Dad came down for a visit and brought me a few more things. The original plan was for him and Darren to come down today and for mom and dad to head back home tonight and Darren stay with me through the weekend. But Darren ended up coming down with a bad cold yesterday and is not feeling good. They said if he has a cold and not feeling good he better just stay away so he doesn't get me sick.  So mom stayed again- she doesn't want to leave me alone even though I said I would be okay, she's just worried :) All my vitals have been good since this morning so we will see what the doctors have planned for me tomorrow! It's crazy to think that a week ago is when this started and I was put in the hospital in Bellingham. I guess that's a good thing that time isn't completely dragging out. Though I'm sure next week I'm going to be ready to pull my hair out after staring at the same walls of this hospital room and only getting out of bed to use the bathroom! 

**Please keep the Whitman Family in your prayers as well with the sudden passing of Randy, he will be missed by many!**

No comments:

Post a Comment