Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pictures!

Okay this is the BEST hand sanitizer ever! I have NEVER been a germaphobe but having to scrub every time you enter the NICU and then sanitizing your hands each time you enter/leave his room plus sanitizing anytime you open his isolette has totally changed that. I had my own bottle of normal hand sanitizer at the apartment and last night I found myself using it so much last night that my hands started to go raw- so mom asked the NICU front desk where I could get their good stuff and she gave me a bottle... yeah going to have to find this stuff when we go home! 

I love my little man! 

Sorry this one is kinda blurry


Makayla getting him situated back in his isolette 

Snuggle time! 

And then there is Darren....... yeah....... 




No comments:

Post a Comment