Friday, February 8, 2013

Some over-due thanks

So I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone for all of their amazing support. It truly is amazing! All the notes of encouragement and prayers are overwhelming. Thank you to my Auntie Pam for cleaning, doing laundry, and making dinner for Darren while I was in the hospital. Thank you to Jana for EVERYTHING she has done since I found out I was pregnant. She was first to know after Darren because I didn't know what to do and was SO sick and I needed her advice, and she's always there to talk to, and her kids give the best snuggles and always put a smile on my face :)

But the 2 people I need to thank the most are my mom and dad. I have no clue how I could've made it through these last 2 weeks without them. I know mom was over her limit before I even ended up in the hospital with everything happening with my Grammy but she stayed with me the whole time. I know I told her to go home and that she needed rest, which she really did, but I always secretly hoped she would stay. I just wanted and needed my mommy there. And my dad is the best in the world! He always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better and comfort me. And he came and visited me and mom only if it was for a couple hours before heading back home even if he was exhausted. I love you mom and dad and am so proud that Brant gets to call you his Grandma & Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment